Why choose piritese allergy relief tablets.
Piritese allergy relief tablets are used to treat the symptoms of hay fever:
- Itchy or watery eyes
- sneezing and a runny nose and other allergies, for example:
- Pet allergies
- house dust mite allergies
- mould spore allergies
- They can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of hives.
Piriteze product range:
Piriteze allergy relief tablets are available in packs of 7’s, 12’s and 30’s.
- The active ingredient is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes.
- Piriteze allergy relief tablets offer 24 hour maximum strength allergy relief for adults and children 6+ years.
- Part of the number one selling piri allergy range.
- Non-drowsy in the majority of users.
How to use the product:
- Children aged from 6 to 12 years: Half a tablet twice daily
- adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: One tablet once daily
piriteze allergy relief tablets contains cetirizine. Always read the label.
Each tablet contains the active ingredients Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10 mg, Also includes Lactose – see leaflet for further advice
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. Dosage: For oral use. Adults and children aged 12 years and over: One tablet once a day. Children aged 6 to 12 years: Half a tablet twice a day. Children under 6 years: Not recommended. See leaflet for further advice.
Do not exceed the stated dose. Warning. May cause drowsiness. If affected do not drive or operate machinery. Avoid alcoholic drink. If symptoms persist, or if you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
1 x Piri Piriteze Allergy Tablets, Pack of 30 Tablets