Why choose Pirinase Hayfever Relief?
Pirinase Hayfever Relief is used to treat the symptoms of hayfever including:
- Itchy and watery eyes
- And a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose for up to 24 hours
Pirinase product range:
Pirinase Hayfever Relief is only currently available in a 60-spray form.
- The active ingredient is fluticasone propionate, a corticosteroid which, when used every day, has an anti-inflammatory action and works in a similar way to natural body chemicals to control inflammation.
- This spray helps to control your body’s reactions to allergens (pollen) in the environment.
- Part of the number 1 selling Piri allergy range;
How to use the product:
- For adults ages 18 years and over, 2 sprays into each nostril once a day, preferably in the morning
- Once symptoms have improved, use one spray per nostril once a day
- Use the lowest dose that effectively controls your symptoms
- Do not use more than two sprays in each nostril per day
Pirinase Hayfever Relief for Adults 0.05% Nasal Spray is an aqueous spray containing 0.05 per cent w/w Fluticasone Propionate (50 micrograms per spray). Also contains: Dextrose (Anhydrous), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Carboxymethyl cellulose Sodium, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water, Dilute Hydrochloric Acid, Preservatives: Benzalkonium Chloride, Phenylethyl alcohol.
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use. How to Use: Shake gently before use. Use only in the nose. Adults aged 18 years and over: Usual dose: 2 sprays in each nostril, once a day. If your symptoms improve use 1 spray in each nostril once a day. Children: Not for use in children under 18 years.
DO NOT USE Do not use if you are taking medicines for HIV. Do not use more than 2 sprays in each nostril in a day. Do not use for more than 1 month continuously without consulting your doctor. CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR Before use, if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If your symptoms have not improved after using the spray for 7 days. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.