Why choose Piriteze Allergy Relief Syrup?
Piriteze Allergy Relief Syrup is used to treat the symptoms of hay fever:
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Sneezing and a runny nose and other allergies, for example:
- Pet allergies
- House dust mite allergies
- Mould spore allergies
- They can also be used to relieve the rashes and itching of hives
Piriteze product range:
Piriteze Allergy Relief Syrup is only available in 70 ml.
- The active ingredient is cetirizine hydrochloride, an antihistamine which can help to relieve the symptoms of some allergies and itchy skin rashes
- Piriteze Allergy Syrup offers maximum strength allergy relief for adults and children 6+ years
- Part of the number 1 selling Piri allergy range
- Non-drowsy in the majority of users
How to use the product:
- Children aged from 6 to 12 years: 5 ml of oral solution twice a daily
- Adults and adolescents over 12 years of age: 10 ml of oral solution once daily
Piriteze Allergy 1 mg/ml syrup contains cetirizine. Always read the label.
Each 1 ml of Oral Solution contains 1 mg of Cetirizine Hydrochloride, Also includes Sorbitol (E420), Methyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E218) and Propyl Parahydroxybenzoate (E216), See leaflet for further advice